hi, i answered this before here ;w;
[Cr: Japanese Babyz Twitter, weibo] [Trans: hellosaya]
1. Youngjae cried twice
Youngjae sang “It’s All Lies” for his solo stage. The song was rearranged and his voice was too sad, it took the fan some time to recognize the song. Because Youngjae was too into the lyrics, he cried and couldn’t sing some lines during the chorus.
The members were giving their speech on “1004“‘s win in music shows one by one, when it came to Youngjae’s turn, he cried and he turned around, back facing the audience for awhile and returned to the front afterwards (but still crying). So Daehyun asked Jongup to give his speech first.
Youngjae said he didn’t know what was happening to him today (why he kept on crying) and he asked Babys not to upload pictures or videos of him crying onto the Internet. (You can see his puffy eyes clearly in his selca.)
2. Yongguk and Himchan performed Yongguk’s self-composed song “Q”. It should be the song that Himchan had the most singing parts since debut.
3. They were supposed to wear the jackets they took off earlier again before “Warrior” started, but Himchan couldn’t find his own jacket, so he asked the fans “Should I dance “Warrior” without it?” and the fans asked him to take off all his clothes. Youngjae said that was 19+ then Zelo would be needed to leave the stage (lol). At the end Himchan finished singing “Warrior” in a white tee shirt only.
4. During “Punch”, the stage was set up with lights and it resembled a boxing ring. Jongup and Youngjae were fighting against each other. Daehyun was acting as Youngjae’s coach and he held the water bottle for Youngjae outside the boxing ring. At the end, Youngjae knockout Jongup. When Jongup fell, he spit out the water inside his mouth and he acted really well.
- After the Seoul L.O.E, they’re going to tour America, Europe, Oceania, and Asia in that order.
- They will be holding over 20 concerts, including Europe and Australia this year.
- The Seoul L.O.E will run for ~150 minutes and they’ll be performing 25 of their songs.
trans. cr; yasuis @ tumblr | source cr; nate ; take out with full credits